Wondering if you really need an external battery charger since your mod already has a USB charger? The answer is most certainly yes! And it’s a yes for a multitude of reasons.
- External chargers are capable of charging your batteries much faster than a USB cable. We’re talking up to 3 times as fast!
- Our Nitecore battery chargers can hold 1-4 batteries. This means you can swap in and out freshly charged batteries, keeping you happily vaping all day.
- External chargers have a more reliable charging chip than mods. They will automatically stop charging once the batteries reach maximum capacity. Not allowing the batteries to overcharge keeps the battery healthy and extends its lifespan.
- Unlike charging your batteries with a mod, your batteries will not be enclosed during charging. External chargers are designed to dissipate heat and are crucial to keeping your batteries cool and therefore safe. Your external charger’s ability to temperature sense along with its heat dissipation properties will ensure your batteries will age slower.
- External chargers have independent charging circuitry, so different chemistries, capacities and sizes can be simultaneously charged. An intelligent power management system automatically detects the number of batteries installed, evenly distributes charging power, and selects the appropriate charging current based on the specific needs of each battery installed.
The external charger is one of the most essential tools for a vaper and you shouldn’t go cheap for firstly for safety and secondly for convenience. So keep vaping safely, and keep those mods charged up with one of our world renowned battery chargers.