PG (propylene glycol) and VG (vegetable glycerol) are ingredients in e-liquid which create the vapor. Both are non-toxic widely used in a variety of products for human consumption (including ketchup!)
- PG has less visible vapor and a slightly stronger throat hit than VG. It is also a thinner liquid, which can leak out of tanks if it is dominant. This is why we only offer VG dominant liquid.
- VG produces more smoke.
We offer the ratios 80VG / 20PG and 60VG / 40PG, as these are optimum ratios, providing the benefits of both – a nice throat hit, good flavour as well as loads of vapor production.
Vapers are divided about which they prefer, so we suggest you do some research of your own, or try one of each. Either will be suitable, but you will probably have a favourite!
Our juice has a PG / VG base, nicotine (optional) and food grade flavourings.
Our liquid is thoroughly tested to ensure it is safe, compliant and tasty.
- FDA compliant.
- Created in an ISO 7 Certified workshop.
- ISO22000 and GMP certified.
- Strict quality compliance system.
- Inspection machines monitor every stage of production.
- Glass bottles are washed, disinfected with Ozone(O3) and machine dried before liquid is put inside them.
- Unique, Vape Bandit flavours.
Our courier pickups are approximately 7:00am and 2:00pm. Our operating hours are 8:30am-5:00pm.
- If your order is placed after 1:30pm and before 5:00pm, your order will be picked up the following day at 7:00am.
- If your order is placed between 5:00pm and the following day at 1:30pm, it will be picked up at 2:00pm.
Vape Bandit ships our packages with Post Haste (NZ) and DHL (AUS). We have found these companies to be the highly cost effective and efficient for us and our customers.
For New Zealand orders we use Post Haste couriers. They aim for 1-2 day urban delivery and 3-5 day rural delivery.
If you have a problem with your item arriving, but you can see the tracking details as being active, we recommend you contact courier post with the tracking number you have been sent. They work independently from us, so we can not control their service (even though we would like to!). However please get in touch if your parcel does not arrive and we will organise a refund or replacement.
- We offer a free tracked courier service with Post Haste within New Zealand.
- We offer a tracked courier service with DHL throughout Australia for $25.
Rest of World
- We have a Europe site, www.vapebandit.uk that services Europe. If you are from a country not listed on this site, or our site, please get in contact at email@example.com and we will try to organise shipping for you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
We will offer a refund or resend your order if:
- You believe there is a problem with your liquid (in this case, the liquid must be returned so we can examine it, as our product is batch controlled so very unlikely to occur).
- Your orders tracking details show that it is missing.
If you ordered the wrong liquid
- We don’t currently offer refunds or exchanges for customer error unfortunately, however if you get in touch immediately after placing your order we can most likely swap this for you.
Please remember that once the packages have left Vape Bandit, all control over delivery times is held with couriers and we do not accept any liability for costs associated with delivery delays.
Keeping track of the package and following up with the courier company regarding delays or redeliveries are in the hands of the customer. Unfortunately we get a lot of orders and do not have the time to check up on the courier companies delivery of each and every package.
If your item is missing, please flick us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either get this sorted, or offer you a refund / replacement.